Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking for a little bit of spring!

Well, we have all been sick this week so I have been behind on all my posts. I will probably be out for a while soon to welcome Kaylee. She should be here soon! But because of all the gloomy weather and prediction of snow again this week, I have been craving smoothies. I got online and researched some recipes then came up with my own this morning. Both the girls loved them. The straws didn't work very well so we resorted to spoons. YUM!
Spring Smoothie
1 frozen banana
1 6 oz container strawberry yogurt
6 fresh or frozen strawberries
1/2 c. orange juice
1/2 c. milk
8-10 ice cubes
Cool Whip/Redi Whip
fresh strawberry for garnish

Blend until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glass, top with Whip and strawberry. Enjoy!

1 comment: