Tuesday, April 12, 2016

August Birthdays 2015

August began with lots of birthdays. I made a cake for a friend's son and husband. The son had an Aquaman cake and the husband had a Gamer cake. I made Kris a swiss cake roll/ banana pudding/ brownie cake for our birthday! Of course I don't make banana pudding like Mama's! I miss her so much! We had a good time eating at our favorite restaurant called Posidon. They serve Greek food and it is soooo yummy! Tried my hand at homemade sushi, too. It wasn't too bad. Make me miss sushi dates with Mom and my sister, Brittney. Kinadie ran the fun run again with Kris this month. She won a light for her bike. I love how she is not afraid of running these Baumholder hills! We also made some burgers and fries (all made of cake) for Gigi. Wish we could have celebrated together. Mom got me a sewing machine for my birthday so I got some material and made Kara a dress. And I finally figured out what to do with my Fiestaware mini bakers. Kale egg breakfast was delish! Next blog post will tell of our last trip of this summer: Camping! Here's a pic of baby dog, Maise Grace! She so cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment