Wednesday, April 13, 2016

First Days of School

Last year I home schooled the girls for half the year and put them back in school for the rest of the year. I so wish I could home school again but we've decided that I go to school with them. Home school went really well and I am so glad I was able to have all my girls home for that time. We were able to do a lot during that time and the girls will frequently bring up something we learned and how fun it was to learn it. 

However, they were equally excited to return to their teachers and friends at school. Kaylee Jo was so ready that we didn't have any tears! She's never really been in day care except for a couple of months I finished my degree, but she took to school like a champ!

I returned to school as a sub and really have enjoyed getting to know the kids here. Its been fun to be close to the girls during the day as well.

Each year I have tried to get the girls a schultuete. Its basically a cone made from poster board that is filled with back to school goodies. With the commissary being out of poster board, I had to forgo the cone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment