Friday, April 15, 2016

Soccer and PWOC



These are back from October and November.  We were studying a book by Margaret Feinberg called "Fight Back With Joy." One of the most important things I took away from her study was that we can be joyful in all circumstances because of the hope we have in Jesus.  This is the cake I made for kickoff. Our theme was Fighting for the Heart of The King. During our study I had to lead a program day. I decided to do a tea party called "Sugar Spice and Everything Nice." I was finally able to use my Fiestaware tea party set.

I made some individual pumpkin pies...


...and tried out the apple rose tarts I kept seeing on pinterest. They turned out super cute and very easy!


The sugar scrub we made was pumpkin pie spice. It was made with sugar, coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice. I took home a few jars. I think I might still have a little left. I used it as an exfoliant and it works great.


This was a cake I had make for a friend and her son. They used it in his 1 year photos. Not real happy about how it turned out. I think it had to do with the humidity. I need to research to see how this doesn't happen again. His photos ended up being super cute anyway! 


Here are the soccer photos from the season. The girls love playing soccer. They have done it each year we have been in Germany. We can't wait to play again soon!

 

Here we have Kara's pride award for being dependable in the classroom. Growing up I used to love the awards I got. They were called WOW awards. Mr. Ritchie, our principal, would let us eat popsicles with him. I may have an old award somewhere that Mom kept for me. 


And finally, Kinadie and Kris excited that we now have Krispy Kreme in Germany! Oh so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment