Friday, January 14, 2011

All About Kinadie! We Like Green Beans! Anyone Want Cupcakes?...I Never Know How To Title These Posts!

This whole week has been all about Kinadie at her school. We had sent some pictures and a print out of Kinadie and what she likes and what she is about. Some of the things Kinadie had me put down were that her favorite colors were pink, purple, and black, she loves mixed berries with whipped cream on top, she was born in Hawaii, and she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. Kris and I made sure to visit her alot at school this week. Monday Daddy picked her up from school. She loved that surprise because I am usually the one to go get her. Wednesday she had an assembly at school. They had the NED program there and I took Kara and Kaylee Jo to go watch with Kinadie. Click here to see a video of NED!
Today we went to eat lunch with Kinadie. She and Kara obviously loved it.
Kara has been doing really good eating up her food. Wednesday I made her this bento. She had peanut butter and sugar free blackberry preserves on whole wheat bread in the shape of a "Kara girl," baby elephant, heart, and triangle. She also had some applesauce with mixed berries and green beans sauted with garlic and turkey bacon with a little light ranch dip. She ate everything except some bites of the sandwich. I was very happy that she ate the green beans. We all liked them cooked that way.

I've decided this week what the theme for Kaylee Jo's birthday will be. Thinking about having her party on the Saturday after and doing a dedication at church for her on that Sunday. Still have alot to get done with that. Kinadie has a long weekend so maybe I can finalize some things and try a few cake recipes! In fact I'm thinking about testing a few of them out tonight. Anyone want to come over and be my guiney pig? :o)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, your kids are so cute!

    If I put green beans in my daughter's lunch box, she would probably think it was a practical joke. lol

    ReplyDelete