Monday, January 17, 2011

Long weekend and First Friend Sleepover!


Kinadie had her first friend sleepover this weekend!! They had lots of fun playing dress up, or in Kara's case "dress down!" I thought it would be fun for them if I made a sleepover bento. This is what they had.

Fortune cookie, fruit salad with whipped cream and pink sprinkles, pizza, my girls had light ranch, E said they eat their pizza with BBQ sauce, popcorn with pink sprinkles, and the cupcakes I was experimenting with. I put little animal faces on some. They also requested Sprite with a cherry. The BBQ sauce and pizza was very good and the cupcake icing seemed really sweet right after it was made but seemed to calm down the next day. It ended up being very good! After supped they decided it was time to turn in for the night and watch my favorite childhood movie, The Little Mermaid!
Kara and Kaylee Jo didn't make it to the end. Kin and E did and watched a little Wubbzy before falling asleep in the living room. Overall I think they had lots of fun! Daddy on the other hand set up fort in our room! ha ha I think he went a little crazy over all the princess & pink stuff! They loved that every now and then he'd walk through the house saying "HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!" He's a silly Dad! 

1 comment:

  1. Chick with her top off looks great! Take her in the room alone and bust her pussy then fill it with nut

    ReplyDelete